Saturday, August 15, 2009

How much did you pay? BMW 336i Coupe?

For regular cars, dealerships are flexible with price, but how about for a BMW? Did anyone get one close to invoice?



How much did you pay? BMW 336i Coupe?free spyware remobal



BMW dealers are not crazy about lowering the price, especially the 3-Series, BMW dealers know, that if you don't buy it, it will sell to somebody else in a week. I bought a 325xi in 2003, it was $36000, and they got it to $35200, I also have an X3 which was about $49500, i got that for $47000. The best thing to do is play hardball with them. For the 3-Series, I walked out of the dealer saying that I was going to a neighboring dealer, about 2 minutes after I walked out, they called me and lowered it $800. Its not alot, but it was worth the money.



How much did you pay? BMW 336i Coupe?kawasaki



no, not at all.



I had a bmw 325 coupe and 4door saloon and there are no invoices at all...



recently bmw 728i which i bought with my bro...still loooking for the invoice :)
I have purchased numerous cars with two being BMW. you will not get invoice pricing on a BMW. On a Toyota yes, BMW no. Besides you want to negotiate up from invoice price not down from MSRP. Dealerships want to make a profit not just a sale.
If you are talking about the 335i coupe. Don't expect much, if anything off of MSRP. BMW's typically are not reduced much anyway, but especially on the 3 series coupe and convertible. We sell, every allocation well before we get the car. Expect to pay MSRP, is you get a little off, be thankful.
you will need at least 230000$
um...there is no such thing as a bmw 336i. sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment