Friday, August 21, 2009

How much does an average BMW Client Advisor make in Orange County, CA?

I'm contemplating becoming a car salesman for BMW in Orange County, CA. If anyone knows the approximate range this demographic makes, it'd help me make my decision.



I understand it's a lot of hours, and it's hard work. I'm moving from one sales industry to auto sales, so commissions is not unfamiliar to me.



How much does an average BMW Client Advisor make in Orange County, CA?nortonantivirus



BMW salesman (or client advisors) are still paid by commission.



Assume average BMW is about $60K and 3% commission - $1,800 per car.



Sell 5 cars a month - $9,000 a month or $108K a year.



If you're real good, you can make over $300K a year - just be prepared to pay $100K in federal and state taxes.



How much does an average BMW Client Advisor make in Orange County, CA?spyware



All I know is they couldn't give me a BMW. Overpriced, heavy, hard to work on and ugly..

No comments:

Post a Comment