Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dad just got a bmw z4. What to do about wind messing up my hair?

Is there anything you can buy that prevents the wind from blowing around and messing up my hair?



if anyone has a convertible they know what i'm talking about.



When i was in Germany (bmw capitol, lol) I saw a lot of people -mainly women- with something that looked like glass between the two seats, and i figured that must have something to do with it.



thanks!



Dad just got a bmw z4. What to do about wind messing up my hair?antivirus protection



bavauto.com - search on "windscreen"



Dad just got a bmw z4. What to do about wind messing up my hair?computer repair



well, it is a BMW accessory, why not try asking a BMW dealer.
shave it of because you're too vain!
Get a buzz cut.
I know exactly what you are talking about. I love my moms convertible but i hate my hair after getting in it. We bought a screen that connects across the back of the 2 seats and i find it really helps with the wind. And if you cant get one, just wear your hair up. The people that are saying you are spoiled are just jealous that you have a convertible. Dont let em' get to ya.
Did daddy buy the car for you? If so, just have him buy you a different car that won't mess up your hair while driving down the freeway. I am guessing you are spoiled beyond belief and you get what you want, because you are daddy's little girl. Is this your only worry in life??? Sad.....
Umbrella, cardboard box, saran wrap, or you could just close the top... ;) ha ha enjoy the car!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment