Sunday, August 23, 2009

I own a 2002 BMW 330I and i wanted to intergrate my ipod(5th generation) to the factory stereo.?

I understand there's an adapter i can purchase but i would like to know from some one who has actually installed one , cause i keep getting maybe it might from the local BMW DEALER.



I own a 2002 BMW 330I and i wanted to intergrate my ipod(5th generation) to the factory stereo.?antivirus download



This is not possible as a direct plug in, because of the new ipod technology. But you can transmit through a cassette adapter (although you probably don't have a cassete deck) or you can us an FM modulator, available at 90% of electronics stores, including walmart. Don't be surprised though, when the quality from the modulator is horrible. SOME factory stereos after '99 actually do have an RCA input in the back, but this is very rare. If you find that you do have one, an 1/8" stereo plug to RCA adapter would do the trick. I recomend getting an aftermarket stereo from Pioneer or Sony though. They're not that much. Check out crutchfield.com or bestbuy.com



I own a 2002 BMW 330I and i wanted to intergrate my ipod(5th generation) to the factory stereo.?bmw



There are many units that will accomplish this task. Not much to it, most will plug into the cigarette lighter and transmit an FM radio frequency to your stereo. Circut city has one called a roadtrip that couldn't be easier to use. The sound quality is not going to be good with any of these units though. If you like sound quality ditch your factory deck and get a pioneer with an ipod adapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment