Friday, August 21, 2009

I just got a 2007 bmw 525i .. without HID'S.. should i put them on it ? does any one know where

i just got a 2007 bmw 525i .. without HID'S.. should i put them on it ? does any one know where i can get them..?



I just got a 2007 bmw 525i .. without HID'S.. should i put them on it ? does any one know where i can get itnorton ghost



I have 2001 325xi, not even sure if it was an option back than. It is now, and the cost from the dealer was about $425. You can get a great HID Kit for less than $200 now. Search around for a good quality kit, stay away from ebay.



I have upgraded both my lows and my fog lights, the difference is night and day.



Doing it after market means you can get different light temperatures as well. I personally like the 6000k (pure white) color. The factory ships out a 7500-8000k which has more blue in it.



I just got a 2007 bmw 525i .. without HID'S.. should i put them on it ? does any one know where i can get itsoftware



You can get them everywhere for about $400-500. They certainly are brighter so if it's your goal - you should upgrade. I personally am about to put a more native alternative on my 4Runner - see link below. They are not only much cheaper but consume less energy, will not burn electrical system (and bmw is more than sensitive in that area, and any damage caused by alterations will not be covered by warranty, and will cost you dearly).
Why didn't you get them? Aftermarket is far more expensive and not as nice.
yes if you dont have money sell crack

No comments:

Post a Comment