Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can blackberry pearl pair with bmw x3's bluetooth feature?

I have a 2006 bmw x3, and cannot pair my blackberry pearl with it. I get to the point where I input the four digit code and it says unable to pair.



Can blackberry pearl pair with bmw x3's bluetooth feature?antivirus protection



i don't see why not. as to why it doesn't pair, have you checked if your code is correct? common pairing codes are 0000 and 1234. try typing it in via the keypad. and if it still doesn't work, it could be incompatibility issues.



bluetooth has a few versions. V1.0, V1.1, and now V2.0. i remember one of my V2.0 phones not being able to pair with my V1.1 headset. so that could be a problem.



the best thing is to send the car into BMW's workshop and ask for a firmware upgrade. explain to them the problem and see if you can skirt the fee issue for a firmware upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment