Friday, August 21, 2009

I have received mail from BMW promotion office fr winning lottery . is it correct?

i have received bmw promotion office for winning lottery is that true?



I have received mail from BMW promotion office fr winning lottery . is it correct?antivirus downloads



*If u have not bought any lottery tkt from the BMW, then hw can u win anything ?



Think !!!!!



I have received mail from BMW promotion office fr winning lottery . is it correct?cafe racer



Yes and along with it comes some free ocean front property in Arizona. Don't miss out on the opportunity!
I agree with the others. The simpliest way if there is ever a question is don't respond to the email just call the company and ask or go to their website your self and send them an email through their website.



The key is don't respond to the email or anything it says until you confirm the info. if you're not sure.
dikhave pe mat jao, apni akal lagao !
simply go to the message and block and delete: You will also going to receive coco cola, yahoo, googly etc winning and lotteries: do not worry spend time
scam delete it and forget it
I got the same email - I replied but I sent them a virus that will crash their computer.
yes its TRUE!!!! All i had to do was give up my banking account and social security number. They said I should receive my brand new 7-series within 3-4 business days, excluding holidays of course.
Anyone offering money or goods for nothing on the Internet is a scam artist.



Delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment