Sunday, August 23, 2009

Who would win? 1983 mazda rx7 turbo or a 89 bmw 325?

this girl i know just got a bmw and thinks that bmw's are faster than anything and i was tring to tell her that my rx7 would beat her bmw just because of the weight diference, and the aerodynamics. but she don't believe me and i cant race her because she lives too far away. so what do you think? my bet is on my rx7



Who would win? 1983 mazda rx7 turbo or a 89 bmw 325?free spyware remover



The rx7 would kick her butt. They think they are faster because they spent more money on their car, well they are wrong.



Who would win? 1983 mazda rx7 turbo or a 89 bmw 325?ktm



go to some enthusiast sites or car magazine sites and find some period test times IE road and track, car and driver bmw and rx7 sites it should be easy to compare the data. even the library
Straight line drag, the RX7 would win due to better acceleration. But the 325's 171 Bhp gives it the edge on top speed, compared to the RX7's 117 Bhp. In other words, you'd get an early lead, but you'd loose it in around ten to fifteen seconds.
i say the bmw, my dad just bought the 350xi coupe and it drives way better then my brothers mazda rx-8, and the rx-8 is tuned up
A 325 can't take my Miata.



Don't know if a RX7 can.



But some times it is not the car but how crazy the driver is. The craziest driver wins 9 times out of 10.



I was almost certified insane, so maybe that is why not too many people pass me.
RX7 Easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment