Sunday, August 23, 2009

03 350z vs 02 bmw 325ci?

i am looking to buy a car and ended up deciding between the two. 03 nissan 350z manual with 89k miles or a 02 bmw 325ci automatic with 122k miles. the difference is only 4,000$. i don't know which one to get. any opinions would help. which one would you pick?



03 350z vs 02 bmw 325ci?antivirus software



I have a 2005 Nissan 350Z and love it! I'd AVOID the BMW like the bubonic plague, you'll have repair costs that will bring a man to tears.



I never owned a BMW, but I've heard PLENTY of horror stories...



My ONLY concern is that the 2003 is a "first year 350Z" and it did have it's share of minor problems (ALL First year cars have some issues usually)...i.e. tire feathering (premature tire wear, caused by factory wheel alignment issues)....If you can ante up a little extra for an '04 Z, I'd suggest THAT instead...IF not , go for the '03 Z.



Good Luck!!



03 350z vs 02 bmw 325ci?computer virus



Get the 03 Nissan it's a way better car then the BMW.First off it brings Nissan 3.5v6 engine which is one of the top ten engines in the world for like 13 or 14 years in a row now.There is also alot more aftermarket parts available for it and if you have to do any repairs it will be way cheaper then a BMW.My brother had a 3 series and got rid of it after they told him how expensive it was to just change the spark plugs and wires on it I think it was almost a grand.So get the 350z its the better choice and oh yeah the ladies like it too.hope this helps
definetly nissan
Both great cars, cost of ownership and maintaince on the nissan will be much less, also insurance. If you want i guess it depends on wanting a pure sports care (350Z) or a sporty-luxury car. Girls love bimmers though trust me.
I would go with the nissan for many reasons, i used to own a bmw 323i back in 2001 and the car was great untill i started having mechanical problems with it then it started hurting my pockets pretty badly. The nissan 350z with 89k miles will last you a very long time with little or no mechanical problems, Ive owned mine since 2003 and i love my car its the best car ive owned and it still turns lots of heads not to mention the great acceleration and thousands of after market mods at cheap prices. Get the nissan Dont be a fool
You should get a 2003 Nissan 350Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment