Friday, August 21, 2009

Im 15 want 97-90 BMW or Mercedes convince parents to help get?

I'm 15 get my license in 90 days or so wasted my whole sumer working for a measily $1500 would Like to purcahse a nicer looking car to show some of my hard work while my rich *** friends expect a new car, my rents dont want get BMW Mercedes due to price to get fixed, anyone got any ideas to help



Im 15 want 97-90 BMW or Mercedes convince parents to help get?norton 360



Sounds like "crybaby" is intimidated by the rich kids. Since you've "worked so hard this summer for only $1500", why don't you donate the money to a charity...THAT may convince your parents to help you out.



Im 15 want 97-90 BMW or Mercedes convince parents to help get?photoshop



dont get a 97 BMW or Mercedes. Why???? because insurence will be sky high due to your age. get something in your price range thats used.It may not be perfect but in reality nothings perfect.perfect is diffrent from person to person.depends who you go by.
I'm 44 and wants to date a super model. Need help convincing my wife.



Good Luck buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment