Friday, August 21, 2009

Can you run a 1994 BMW 525 Turbo Diesel on pure vegetable oil?

please can any one tell me if i can run my can on vegetable oil Not bidiesel.



please my theory is mix vegetable oil wth acetone simply to make it thinner and lower emissions and evaportion and put it in to my car tank 1994 BMW 525 Turbo Diesel



will it work please help



thank you Max



Can you run a 1994 BMW 525 Turbo Diesel on pure vegetable oil?nortan



NO!



Can you run a 1994 BMW 525 Turbo Diesel on pure vegetable oil?noton



I'm guessing it's going to need some money spent on conversion. I doubt anything like that can go into the tank, and it will just work.
I'm clear on whether or not this will screw up a diesel engine but I do know that you can use pure vegetable oil as fuel without converting anything.
Yes you car run SVO strait vegetable oil, on your car. You WILL have to make a secondary fuel system thoug. When you start the car it will have to start on diesel, then you can run the SVO, It works best if you heat it. then you will have to run diesel for a few minutes before you shut the engine down. if you don't run it like this the svo will gum up your injectors,pump,filter,lines etc... Its Much easier/safer to just make the bio-diesel. its fairly easy to.
it will not work with vegetable oil alone.unless u change injector nozzles and fit a heater.There is no room to do this in your car trunk.Further u have to start with diesel and then run veg.oil and again flush the line b4 stopping the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment