Friday, August 21, 2009

Can i add the Bluetooth system to my BMW?

my BMW is the E90 (316i) 2007 model with a BMW Professional Radio, so can i add the Bluetooth system in it or do i need to install the whole phone system in it?!



Can i add the Bluetooth system to my BMW?vincent



If your car does not come with bluetooth, you may need to order this item:



http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...



Or, if you want to hit 2 birds with 1 stone, just get a TomTom GPS with built-in Bluetooth speakerphone.



Can i add the Bluetooth system to my BMW?adware remover



The bluetooth system is in the vehicle already, right? Mine was and I just put my bluetooth capable phone in the car and it automatically picks up the signal. Done deal. Any questions on whether it is already in the car or not, check with your local dealer. They can tell by just you telling them the VIN.
Ola amigo eu conhe莽o esse site muito bom veja http://www.bobool.com muito bom espero que goste



E muito bom poder ajudar nessas perguntas do yahoo



Valeu

No comments:

Post a Comment