Friday, August 21, 2009

I just bought a 2004 BMW Cic with 47,000 miles. The warranty is just about to expire.?

Should I buy the extended maintenance plan or warranty? Are there other places to buy these than at the BMW dealer?



I just bought a 2004 BMW Cic with 47,000 miles. The warranty is just about to expire.?norton antivirus 2007



Buying an expensive car like that should not have to buy an extended warranty. It should last a long time without something going wrong with it. Should of bought a Hyundai with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. But then again you could not say..."hey dude..look at my Beamer"



I just bought a 2004 BMW Cic with 47,000 miles. The warranty is just about to expire.?product key



I bought a 2000 bmw 328 i with 89,000 miles with an extended warranty. It only added like 8 dollars a month to my car note. Hopefully I will not have to deal with the warranty at all. Some people do not agree with an extended warranty but I'm sure someone with a luxury car has a story to tell about how a warranty save them lots of money. Hope this helps...good luck.
/ The Extended Warranty is a great thing for the car.



Other than piece of mind and savings, it adds resale value and automatically qualifies the car as a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle (which puts more money in your pocket if and when you decide to sell).

No comments:

Post a Comment