Friday, August 21, 2009

Why should I buy A BMW or Acura?

I am going to buy a car maybe new. I feel all of this pressure to buy a BMW or and Acura. I have done test drives at both and at Lexus. Why are they so great. My boy tells me I should be looking at Benz's instead. What is the hottest ride. Who are the major players. Is a Benz like c class an old man car.......



Why should I buy A BMW or Acura?pc security



Acura has a much better reliability rating. Unfortunately, the german automakers have been sliding.



Why should I buy A BMW or Acura?symantic



Benz convertible
Neither--buy a Dodge Charger SRT8



same price but freakin hot and has serious muscle
A survey just got released last week finding that men who drive BMW's average the most sex per week. So I think the choice is obvious.
steer clear of german cars. Get a nice lexus or acura instead.
try a camry- same as lexas w/o the old people car feel
Now usually I would say MBZ all the way but in this case I would say go with the Acura unless you got the "pockets" to pay and play like a "baller" Acura says two things..reliable and low cost maintenance.
Acura would be the more reliable choice and cheaper to maintenance.
you should check out the 2006 infiniti m45
I think the BMW is the best.
Definitely a BMW
acura for sure
BMW. They are built for luxury and high performance. They also have good gas mileage for the amount of power they have. Mercedes isn't that good, and is more expensive.
BMW. My dad has a yellow BMW convertable. He loves it.
bmw
You should get the new Acura RL. You'd be the man then.

No comments:

Post a Comment