Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can i afford a BMW 3 WITH 10$/HOURE?

its a 2002 it has 50k miles on it, and i get 10/h. but i dont pay bills just for my collage and car. you think i can afford KEEPING it, with all the maintance and what not. its like 20k.



should i get it or a bad choice...i realy love BMWs and yes i do work hard for my money. but i also need to save money, so hopefully the BMW is not gona bankrupt me.



Can i afford a BMW 3 WITH 10$/HOURE?bmw



The answer in short: "When pigs fly".



But seriously, if you only make $800 a month, you should be thinking of better ways to save/invest that money than to splurge it on a car you CANNOT afford.



Keep your love for BMWs till when you finish college and when you have a real job that pays much more...



Can i afford a BMW 3 WITH 10$/HOURE?free adware remover



I just want to know where you find the BMW 3 with a 10 dollar whore? Did that come with the car? I really think you should feel like you can afford the car. But don't get me wrong some how you can earn more money and buy better over time? BMW means BURN MY WALLET! if repairs are necessary proper maintence is the key.
I wouldn't if I was you because you also have to remember the insurance witch can be more than your payment because they will consider that a luxury car
In 1941 a new chevy cost about $900.00. That was a workman's yearly wages.

No comments:

Post a Comment