Friday, August 21, 2009

ANYONE here really know about BMW's?

I thought as the moment I logged in, and clicked on cars;make"BMW"- I was going to find TRUE and SIGNIFICANT answers to my questions...or ANSWERS but I thought wrong. How about you loading me in with questions? challenge a GIRL will ya?



ANYONE here really know about BMW's?security



Seriously, you are too angry about this. Yes, you love BMWs...good for you. Do you really need to insult people because they don't like BMWs? People have different interests and opinions. I like BMWs, but if I had a preference for a Lexus, I wouldn't start swearing at you.



If you really are a "girl model" in Europe, its definitely not due to your personality. You have the ugliest temperament I have ever seen on this site. Calm down. Its just a car.



ANYONE here really know about BMW's?trojan



I ride a BMW motorcycle. Does that count?
www.bimmerforums.com



www.e46fantatics.com (if you drive an e46)



www.roadfly.com



Don't come here for BMW answers. The people aren't the brightest in here. If you don't know what an e46 is, then STFU.
Nope just browsing!
i have a 2004 525 series and love it!
Bavaria(n) Motor Werks(works)
gee why all the hostility?
What do you want to know? I've owned a few. Right how I have a E32 750iL and a E30 325e with a 95 M50 engine and 5 speed transmission from a 95 E34 in it.
If you want a REAL, intelligent forum for BMW go to bimmerfest.
yes they originally built planes that bombed us ! and allso can stand for Black mans willy 325i (inches)
its just another car
WELL NOW A TRUE GIRL HAS LOGGED IN TO ANSWER "YOUR" QUESTIONS. UMMM...WHERE ARE THEY MS?
just where is this pic at!!!
I have a question for your: what does the emblem on BMWs stand for? you know the "blue and white"?



*By the way are you the chik that KNOWS a lot about cars, maybe you can come over to MY SHOP! (i am a girl too!)



I surf, own cars (subaru, skyline, BMW X5, M3, bikes, surfboard, Porsche Carerra GT, 911 Twin Turbo, Carrera2, and Mercedez~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment