Friday, August 21, 2009

HELP! Need Radio Code for BMW.........please!?

My wife has a 1995 BMW 325iC and her battery recently went dead and I cannot find her Owners Manual packet with Card for radio code. I have pulled the radio and got the serial number (PPE0136796) and Model (KE-93ZBM) from the Radio.



Dealer wants me to bring in the car, but she can't get there during operating hours and is bugging me for her "Tunes" back! Any help is appreciated! Thanks.



HELP! Need Radio Code for BMW.........please!?virus scan



BMW put in the hassle of radio codes to help prevent or minimize radio thievery. The dealer wants to see the car to protect itself from the possibility of being an accessory



to a crime (and of course, to make some money from you). Anybody in this forum that gives away confidential info like that can also be made liable.



I am not saying that the radio is stolen.



Sorry.



HELP! Need Radio Code for BMW.........please!?anti virus scan



Hey man,



I know a person on yahoo messenger who gives you loads of information about decoding the car radio codes.



He also maintains a website:



You can go to:



http://www.crucc.gol.ge/



There you can find whether he is online on yahoo or not.



I certainly got help from him doing a decode for my radio. Hope it helps for you too.



Saabir.
Radio-code.com....small fee.
Brod said it all. Unless you have a relationship with the dealer, and they know you, you'll have to bring it in.
You have to go to dealer or at least bring in radio. If you enter the wrong code 3 times your screwed.
call BMW.

No comments:

Post a Comment