Friday, August 21, 2009

Which should I buy used: BMW 3 series, C-Class Benz, Lexus, Acura,or Infinity?

I currently own a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX. Well after owning this car for over a year I am not satisfied. The car is great handling and performance wise and that's about it! I am looking for a car with comfortable leather seating for long trips, ammenities, and last but not least RELIABILITY. I have been reading numerous amounts of reviews about all of the above cars. I noticed that MB and BMW seem to have the most repairs of all. But then again there were only 6-7 negative reviews out of 200. So I am curious what you guys have to say. I don't want to do what I did a year ago and regret this car. I was going to go with the 2002-2004 MB C230 Kompressor Coupe until I started to really read the reviews on Mercedes. I really hope somone can give me honest feedback on these cars and perhaps owned one themselves. Thanks!



Which should I buy used: BMW 3 series, C-Class Benz, Lexus, Acura,or Infinity?photoshop



Stay away from German cars, they have maintenance issues that are very expensive to repair and maintain, like $1500 for timing belt service, $400 sensors, etc. Japanese cars seem to have better maintenance records and, depending on brand, have lower maintenance costs. My daughter had an Acura that she liked really well. Leather seats, style, etc. Now, she's a rider, not a driver after totalling it and getting the DUI. :-(



Me, I'm a Chevy man. I just bought my mother a 2006 Chevy Cobalt. Nice little car, reliable, nice interior/exterior lines, not very expensive, unless you do all the upgrades and even then, it wouldn't cost as much as a Toyota Camry. Plus, there's a Chevy dealership on practically every corner, so parts and service aren't an issue. I like driving it and I own a Z06 Corvette and a Silverado LS 4x4 and I'm picky. So, if you need to impress someone, go with an Acura or Lexus. If you want a decent car that you won't be in debt forever over, buy something like a Cobalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment